As you consider your United Way contribution this year,
consider the impact you could make by increasing your gift by just $1 per week.
Think about it – that’s 1 can of soda, or 1 candy bar, or 1 hamburger from the dollar menu.
Or your same $1 per week could:
- provide 2 nights of emergency shelter for a homeless person, or
- provide a utility deposit for 1 domestic violence victim to move out of a crisis shelter, or
- pay for 10 hours of drop-in childcare for 3 children who have been abused or neglected, or
- pay for 1 student to take the GED test, or
- provide 4 students who do not have shoes with a new pair of tennis shoes
Take a look and see how lives are being changed everyday...